As of August 2012, the state of Wisconsin requires drivers who have been convicted of failure to yield to complete a specific Failure to Yield / Right of Way course. If your violation has resulted in bodily harm and your license has been suspended, you will not be able to reinstate your driving privileges until you have completed this course. Taking our online course is the easiest and most convenient way to fulfill your court requirement.
Articles in this section
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a Wisconsin online Failure To Yield Right Of Way course?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your Wisconsin Failure To Yield course to fulfill my course requirement. How do I find out?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!