This course is required by Idaho law to span 6 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- How long will this course take
- Is this course approved by the state of Idaho
- Why does this course have timers
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- How do I know if I qualify for the state mandated insurance discount
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Idaho driver Improvement course How do I find out
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Idaho
- Is there any way I can fail the course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!