Yes! Your Idaho driver improvement course is state-approved by the Idaho Department of Transportation (DOT) to reduce 3 points from your driving record, and to qualify drivers aged 55+ for a state-mandated insurance discount.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- How long will this course take
- Is this course approved by the state of Idaho
- Why does this course have timers
- What is the testing and grading policy
- What types of things will I study
- How do I know if I qualify for the state mandated insurance discount
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Idaho driver Improvement course How do I find out
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Idaho
- Is there any way I can fail the course
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!