You will provide proof of your identity at the beginning of your course in order to ensure that you are the one taking this course. This is the only fair way of assessing that you are the one taking the course.
Articles in this section
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington DC
- Is this course licensed by the District of Columbia
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington DC defensive driving - How do I find out?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington DC
- Why should I take a defensive driving course
- What types of things will I study
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- What is identity verification
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!