Taking our course may help you reduce your insurance rates – check with your insurance company to see if they offer a discount for customers who enroll in a Washington, D.C. defensive driving course. If you have received a traffic ticket in the District of Columbia, you’ll need to contact your court and ask whether they would be willing to approve our course for point reduction.
Articles in this section
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington DC
- Is this course licensed by the District of Columbia
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington DC defensive driving - How do I find out?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington DC
- Why should I take a defensive driving course
- What types of things will I study
- What certificate delivery options do I have
- What is identity verification
- Do I have to take a final exam
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!