Although Washington, D.C. does not automatically authorize drivers to take an online traffic school, permission is granted by judges on a case-by-case basis.
Articles in this section
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington DC?
- Is this course licensed by the District of Columbia?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington DC defensive driving - How do I find out?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington DC?
- Why should I take a defensive driving course?
- What types of things will I study?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What is identity verification?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!