Our courses are required by Delaware law to span 3, 6, or 8 hours in length, depending upon your reason for completing the course. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Which Delaware defensive driving courses do you offer?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Delaware defensive driving course How do I find out?
- Can I earn a point credit with this course?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- How long will these courses take?
- Is there a way to increase my insurance discount?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!