The aggressive driver course takes 8 hours to complete, as mandated by the state of Delaware. You may work through the course all in one day, or spread it out over a longer period of time. The amount of time you take to complete your course is entirely up to you!
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Delaware aggressive driver course How do I find out
- How do I inform the courts that I've completed the aggressive driver course
- How long will the Delaware aggressive driver course take
- What types of things will I study
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course
- Why do your courses have timers
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware
- Is there any way I can fail the course
- What is the testing and grading policy
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to start driving?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!