Yes, you do. All of the courses feature a 25-question multiple-choice final exam, which requires an 80% score or higher to pass. If you do not pass your exam on the first try, simply retake it again!
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Alaskadefensive driving How do I find out
- Is this course approved
- What types of things will I study
- What is the testing and grading policy
- How long will this course take
- Is there a time limit to complete this course
- Is there any way I can fail the course
- Do I have to take a final exam
- Can CDL holders take the course
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Alaska
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!