The Alaska defensive driving courses meet the state-required length of 8 hours. You may work through these hours all in one day, or spread them out over a longer period of time. So the amount of time you take to complete your course is entirely up to you!
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Alaska defensive driving How do I find out?
- Is this course approved?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Can CDL holders take the course?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Alaska?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!