Yes! Your Delaware aggressive driver course is state-approved by the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Delaware aggressive driver course How do I find out?
- How do I inform the courts that I've completed the aggressive driver course?
- How long will the Delaware aggressive driver course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!