Yes, you do. All of the courses feature a 25-question multiple-choice final exam, which requires a 70% score or higher to pass. The good news is that we make it as easy as possible for you. If you don’t pass your exam on the first try, simply retake it again!
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Delaware aggressive driver course How do I find out?
- How do I inform the courts that I've completed the aggressive driver course?
- How long will the Delaware aggressive driver course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!