Once you’ve completed the course, we’ll send you a copy of your certificate of completion. You’ll need to mail or bring it directly to your local DMV office. The DMV will then notify the courts that you’ve met the 90-day course completion deadline. You’ll want to follow up with the DMV to make sure that they’ve credited you for completing the aggressive driver course, or you risk additional penalties.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Delaware aggressive driver course How do I find out?
- How do I inform the courts that I've completed the aggressive driver course?
- How long will the Delaware aggressive driver course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!