This course is required by Alaska law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Alaska defensive driving How do I find out?
- Is this course approved?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Can CDL holders take the course?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Alaska?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!