What is the difference between the 4-hour, 8- hour and 12- hour course?
- ● Our 4-Hour Basic Driver Improvement course can help you dismiss a traffic ticket, avoid points on your driver record or earn a discount on your auto insurance.
- ● Our 8-Hour Traffic School course is for drivers who have been referred by a traffic court for receiving two traffic citations within a 12-month period.
- ● Our 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course is for Florida drivers who have a suspended license and need to take this course in order to get it reinstated.
Do I have to reside in Florida to take this course?
Nope! You can live in a state other than Florida and still be eligible to take this course. However, you will need to:
- ● Contact the court cited on your traffic ticket prior to enrolling. This will ensure there are no issues or case-specific scenarios.
- ● Make sure you submit your Certificate of Completion to the Florida court once you have completed the course if applicable.
Is your course state approved?
Yes! All of our online traffic school courses are approved by the state of Florida so you can be confident that you’re getting the information you need to fulfill your FLHSMV requirements no matter where you are.
Can I take the 8 hour course if I took the 4 hour course recently?
If you’ve received two or more traffic tickets in a 12 month period the court may refer you to complete a driver improvement course. Some counties may also allow you to take the 8-hour course if you have already completed the 4-hour BDI course.