Once you’ve completed the Failure To Yield course, I Drive Safely will send the DMV an electronic copy of your certificate of completion. We also provide you with the ability to get a copy for your records, as proof that you’ve completed the course in case you need it.
Articles in this section
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a Wisconsin online Failure To Yield Right Of Way course?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your Wisconsin Failure To Yield course to fulfill my course requirement. How do I find out?
Looking for more Certificate help?
Click to go to our Certificates section!
Looking for Account Help & Troubleshooting?
Check out our Account Help section for help with feature navigation and troubleshooting.
Our support operating hours:
🟢M/W/F : 8:30 AM to 5 PM CST* 🟢 T/Th : 8:30 AM to 3 PM CST* 🟡 Saturday : 9 AM to 12:30 PM CST 🛑 Sunday: Closed 🛑*Closed weekdays from 12 – 1 PM CST 🟢 CA Traffic Violator School Business Hours: Weekdays: 9am to 4pm PT
Ready to take your course?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you!