As of August 2012, the state of Wisconsin requires drivers who have been convicted of failure to yield to complete a specific Failure to Yield / Right of Way course. If your violation has resulted in bodily harm and your license has been suspended, you will not be able to reinstate your driving privileges until you have completed this course. Taking our online course is the easiest and most convenient way to fulfill your court requirement.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your Wisconsin Failure To Yield course to fulfill my course requirement. How do I find out?
- How long will this course take?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Why should I take a Wisconsin online Failure To Yield / Right Of Way course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?