Once you’ve completed the Failure To Yield course, I Drive Safely will send the DMV an electronic copy of your certificate of completion. We also provide you with the ability to get a copy for your records, as proof that you’ve completed the course in case you need it.
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your Wisconsin Failure To Yield course to fulfill my course requirement. How do I find out?
- How long will this course take?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Why should I take a Wisconsin online Failure To Yield / Right Of Way course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?