We are currently approved for ticket amendment by the City of Brookfield Municipal Court, the Village of Greendale and the Muskego Municipal Court. For all other Wisconsin traffic courts, you’ll need to contact them directly and request permission to fulfill your requirement with our online course before you enroll. If you’ve been convicted of a Failure To Yield violation, our Failure To Yield course is fully approved by the state of Wisconsin. In addition, you still may be able to take one of our courses for an insurance discount. Your insurance provider will be able to tell you whether or not you qualify.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Wisconsin traffic school. How do I find out?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Wisconsin?
- How long will this course take?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Is your online traffic school licensed by the state of Wisconsin?