Your Wisconsin defensive driving course is not timed, so you can take the course at your own pace. Your course material is divided into 8 chapters, each dealing with a single subject – this makes it easier for you to learn the material, and also helps you organize your own schedule when taking the course. You can complete it in a single day, or spread it over a few days.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Wisconsin traffic school. How do I find out?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Wisconsin?
- How long will this course take?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Is your online traffic school licensed by the state of Wisconsin?