If your insurance provider authorizes you to take our online Washington, D.C. defensive driving course for a discount, they may need you to provide a copy of your certificate of completion. If you finish your final exam before 3PM, we will get your certificate of completion in the mail that same day. We deliver via U.S. Mail for free, and have your certificate to your door within 5-7 days of shipment. If you need it sooner, you can choose from one of our FedEx options for expedited shipping.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- What is identity verification?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington, D.C.?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington, D.C. defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington, D.C.?
- Why should I take a defensive driving course?