Yes! Our Washington defensive driving courses are approved by individual courts throughout the state for ticket deferral. You may also qualify to earn an insurance discount by completing the voluntary driver improvement course.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?