Absolutely not! You have unlimited retakes on your chapter quizzes and final exam, so if you fail to achieve a passing score on your first try, you may simply take it again.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?