The state of Washington does not dismiss traffic tickets, but with your court's permission, you may defer your ticket and prevent your citation from being reported to the Department of Licensing by taking a Washington defensive driving course. This would prevent your insurance rates from rising.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Is this course approved?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?