The state of Washington only allows you to defer your ticket once every 7 years.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Is this course approved?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?