Yes! Our Washington defensive driving courses are approved by individual courts throughout the state for ticket deferral; our voluntary defensive driving course can be taken to help you get a discount on auto insurance. Make sure you check with your insurance provider to see how much of a discount you’ll receive.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?