The state of Washington does not dismiss traffic tickets, but with your court's permission, you may defer your ticket and prevent your citation from being reported to the Department of Licensing by taking a Washington defensive driving course. This would prevent your insurance rates from rising.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?