This course is required by Washington law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?