Many insurance providers in Washington will reward drivers who voluntarily complete a traffic school course by reducing their insurance premium for a certain amount of time! By taking our voluntary defensive driving course, you could save as much as 10% on your insurance rate.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?