You may take the course once every 24 months (2 years) for point reduction or to receive 5 safe driving points. If you are taking it as part of a court order, or for ticket dismissal/fine reduction, there is no completion limit.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How long will this course take?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What types of things will I study?
- Must I complete this driver improvement traffic school course in one sitting?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Virginia driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Is there an age requirement to complete a driver improvement course online?