No. With our online course, you are free to log in and out as much as you want, which means you can work in as many sessions as you need to complete the course!
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How long will this course take?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What types of things will I study?
- Must I complete this driver improvement traffic school course in one sitting?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Virginia driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Is there an age requirement to complete a driver improvement course online?