The Virginia driver improvement program meets the state-mandated 8-hour length requirement. You may work through those 8 hours all in one day if you choose, or you may spread it out over a longer period of time. How long it takes is completely up to you!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How long will this course take?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What types of things will I study?
- Must I complete this driver improvement traffic school course in one sitting?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Virginia driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Is there an age requirement to complete a driver improvement course online?