If you are under the age of 18 you must hold your learners permit for at least 9 months before you can obtain your drivers license. If you are over the age of 18 you must hold your learners permit for at least 30 days before you can obtain your license unless you present proof that you completed a state-approved driver education program.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How long do I have to have my Virginia learners permit before I can get my license?
- What will I need to bring with me to the DMV to get my drivers license?
- Where do I need to go to get my Virginia learners permit?
- I have more questions – who can I talk to?
- How do I get a Virginia learners permit?
- How do I pay for the course?
- What if I don’t pass the Virginia online drivers ed final exam?
- Does your Virginia online drivers ed course satisfy Virginia DMV requirements?