First, contact your insurance provider and find out if they offer a discount. After you complete your Texas insurance discount/defensive driving course, simply take your certificate of completion to your insurance company. They will process your course completion and apply your predetermined discount to your premium!
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy? Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- Will this course satisfy my court-ordered seat belt course?
- Is your course approved by the state of Texas?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Texas defensive driving course?
- I want to dismiss a ticket from my driving record, but I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Texas online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a Texas defensive driving course?