For insurance discount/defensive diving you have unlimited retakes on your chapter quizzes, so if you fail to achieve a passing score on a chapter, you can take it again until you do. The OCPS course requires a 25 question final exam and you have 3 attempts to achieve a passing score of 70%.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy? Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- Will this course satisfy my court-ordered seat belt course?
- Is your course approved by the state of Texas?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Texas defensive driving course?
- I want to dismiss a ticket from my driving record, but I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Texas online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a Texas defensive driving course?