Our Texas online defensive driving course meets the state-required length of 6 hours. You may work through the course all in one day, or spread it out over a longer period of time.
Articles in this section
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Texas defensive driving course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What is the testing and grading policy? Do I have to take a final exam?
- How often can I take a Texas defensive driving course for an insurance discount?
- I want to get an auto insurance discount for taking your course. How do I find out if I’m eligible?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- How long will this course take?