First, contact your insurance provider and find out if they offer a discount. After you complete your Texas insurance discount course, you’ll need to provide your certificate of completion to your insurance company; we’ll send you a copy for free via U.S. Mail, or you can use one of the expedited delivery methods listed below. You can mail, fax, email or hand-deliver the certificate of completion to your insurance company. They’ll process your course completion and apply your predetermined discount to your premium!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Texas defensive driving course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What is the testing and grading policy? Do I have to take a final exam?
- How often can I take a Texas defensive driving course for an insurance discount?
- I want to get an auto insurance discount for taking your course. How do I find out if I’m eligible?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- How long will this course take?