You cannot get your drivers license under the age of 25 without having first completed a state-approved drivers education program. It is mandatory for all Texas adults ages 18-24.
Articles in this section
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there a final exam?
- What do I have to do to get my license at age 18 in Texas?
- If I pass the final exam, do I have to take a written exam at the DPS?
- How do I get my Texas drivers license if I'm over 25?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- Is your course approved?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- What's the difference between an adult drivers ed course and a defensive driving course?