After you pass your course, complete the ITYD process, then make an appointment for your road test at the DPS. Then you simply take your certificate of completion from your adult drivers education course to the Texas DPS, take both vision and hearing exams, and take your road test. You’ll have your license in no time!
Articles in this section
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there a final exam?
- What do I have to do to get my license at age 18 in Texas?
- If I pass the final exam, do I have to take a written exam at the DPS?
- How do I get my Texas drivers license if I'm over 25?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- Is your course approved?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- What's the difference between an adult drivers ed course and a defensive driving course?