When you go to apply for your learners license, you will need to bring the following with you to the DPS:
- Your Texas driver education certificate (Form DE-964) (6-hour form)
- Your original state-issued birth certificate</li><br><tab><li>Your original Social Security card
- Verification of enrollment (VOE) form –– this is issued by your school’s attendance officer
- Affidavit of Texas residency (Form DL-5)
- Form DL-14A signed by your parent
- Two utility bills in your parents’ names. The address on these must match the address on your DL-14A form.
- $16 application fee