Affiliate driver training schools are licensed behind-the-wheel schools that have partnered with I Drive Safely. I Drive Safely will provide you with a list of these quality driver training schools from our Preferred Partner Network that will guide you through your behind-the-wheel training or you can choose your own and register that school in the My Account Profile section of your drivers education course.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Who needs to take Texas drivers ed? Is there an age requirement?
- Can I drive in another state with my learners license?
- Is there a "zero tolerance" rule for teens?
- Do I have to apply for a Texas learners license if I am over 18?
- What will I need to bring to the drivers license office to get a drivers license?
- Is there a behind-the-wheel component?
- How long must I hold my learners license before I can get my drivers license?
- Can I get a discount from my automobile insurance company?
- How Is the course graded?
- What are affiliate driver training schools?