Two types of driving records are available. The AR Driving Record, which is offered only by contacting an agent, and the 3A Driving Record that you can purchase online. The AR Driving Record is a comprehensive record which includes defensive driving courses violations. This is only offered by contacting an agent. A Certified 3A Driver Record lists the name, DOB, license status, and all accidents & violations on record. You’ll need this for DDC completions. Sending this along with the certificate of completion of a defensive driving course to the court is required to receive any benefits of the program.
Articles in this section
- I haven’t received my driving record, what do to now?
- Can I get a refund?
- Is your website secure?
- Can I get my driving record on the same day?
- What types of driving records are there, and how do I get one?
- Where do I find the password for the protected Driving Record file?
- How will my driving record be delivered?
- How do I make my payment?
- When do I need to buy the AR vs the 3A record?