Yes! Our South Carolina defensive driving course is court-approved throughout the state to satisfy requirements for point dismissal.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What types of things will I study?
- How often can I take a defensive driving course in South Carolina?
- Is this course approved?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a South Carolina defensive driving course. How do I find out?