I Drive Safely is not currently an approved course provider in Pennsylvania. However, you still may be able to take one of our courses for an insurance discount. Your insurance provider will be able to tell you whether or not you qualify. You may also receive permission to attend the course by the local court or judge. If you would like more information about specific approval or regulations, you will need to contact your district court.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Pennsylvania?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Pennsylvania driving school. How do I find out?