You’ll need to be 16 years old, have your learners permit for at least 6 months, and you’ll need to have completed at least 50 hours of behind-the-wheel driving practice. You can schedule your road test at your local Penn Department of Transportation driver license center.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a Pennsylvania Junior drivers license and a regular drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Pennsylvania Junior drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s Pennsylvania online drivers ed course work?
- Where can I go to get my Pennsylvania learners permit?
- How do I get my Pennsylvania learners permit?nt
- How do I pay for the course?
- Does your online drivers ed course meet PennDOT requirements?