Our Oklahoma defensive driving course is not timed, though generally students take between 4-6 hours to complete the course. Your course material is broken down into 8 single-subject units, which you can complete at your own pace. Therefore, how long the course takes is up to you!
Articles in this section
- What types of things will I study?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is this course approved?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- How many times may I take a defensive driving course for point reduction?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Oklahoma defensive driving course. How do I find out?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there an age requirement to take this course?