After having your learners permit for at least 6 months - with no traffic convictions - you qualify to get your drivers license. You’ll get your intermediate license after successful completion of this test. You apply for your permit and license at a driver testing facility. These facilities are operated by the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety (DPS). For a list of driver testing facilities, click here.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between an intermediate drivers license and an unrestricted drivers license?
- How do I get my Oklahoma learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Oklahoma online drivers ed final exam?
- What do I need to do to get my Oklahoma drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online drivers ed course work?
- How do I get an Oklahoma learners permit?
- Is doing an online course/parent-taught instructor a faster way to complete driver education?
- What is the Oklahoma parent-taught drivers education course? Who can participate?
- How do I pay for the course?