I Drive Safely's Ohio defensive driving course meets the state-mandated 8-hour length requirement, and is broken up into 8 single-subject chapters. You may work through those 8 hours all in one day if you choose, or you may spread them out over a longer period of time. How long it takes is completely up to you!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is this course approved?
- What types of things will I study?
- How often can I take defensive driving in Ohio?
- How long will this course take?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Ohio defensive driving course. How do I find out?