This course is required by Ohio law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is this course approved?
- What types of things will I study?
- How often can I take defensive driving in Ohio?
- How long will this course take?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Ohio defensive driving course. How do I find out?