Yes, you do. The final exam is 25 multiple-choice questions, and you will need to achieve a passing score of 70% or higher. You may retake the exam as many times as you need to pass.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How do I earn my insurance discount?
- Can I reduce points with this course?
- How long will this course take?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course. How do I find out?
- Do I have to take a final exam?